Employ, insure and register your private caregiver correctly.

With quitt your private care assistant is guaranteed to be correctly employed. We take care of the registration, payroll accounting and insurance of your carer and support you with questions regarding elderly care and 24-hour care at home.

Cantons covered
Exemplary employers
Created contracts
CHF0Mio. +
Settled payroll

9’826 reviews from 11 years quitt

4.7 of 5

More customer reviews

quitt includes everything private employers need

Registration with all involved authorities
Conclusion of the compulsory accident insurance
Legally correct employment contract
Settlement of all social security contributions, taxes and insurance premiums
Monthly and annual salary statements
Personal customer support and practical templates

How quitt works


Find domestic help

Decide on a domestic helper of your choice.


Register with quitt

Register yourself and your private worker with quitt.


Create contract

Define the details such as the workload and salary.


Enjoy free time

Enjoy your free time and a correct and fair working relationship.

Pay fair wages

With quitt, you define the wage together with your private worker. Both parties have full transparency and an overview over all payments.

Wage paid CHF

Gross wage CHF

Cost CHF


The best arguments for choosing quitt

The best arguments for choosing quitt


Based on your information, quitt will know what you need. We decide with which authorities we have to register you and which social security contributions you have to pay as a result of your employment. quitt ensures that your employment is managed professionally and socially just.

Compliant with the law and up-to-date

No stress with changes in the law – quitt remains up-to-date for you! Every year, we revise all rates of our partners, compensation offices and authorities in all Cantons!

All from one source

Instead of communicating with many different authorities, you only communicate with quitt or conveniently log in to your personal customer area. In addition to practical templates, you will find all the necessary information and documents concerning your employment.

Sit back and relax

quitt takes care of all your paperwork and communicates with all relevant authorities: Registers, accounts, pays your bills and supports you in all aspects of your employment. Other providers may tell you what to do but only quitt actually does it for you so that you can sit back and relax!


Any Questions?

  • The Prices Page shows you all the details about the quitt.rates.
  • Use quitt. without risk with our 60 day money-back guarantee.

Which is the right rate for me?

For care services that serve to manage everyday life, the minimum wage for housekeeping activities applies. For nursing activities, on the other hand, higher customary wages are to be paid. ​On average, a “nursing assistant SRK” in Switzerland earns CHF 4,221 per month.

More information on minimal wage you find in our Employer ABC

Employers are obliged to continue paying their employees 100% of their salary for a certain period of time in the event of illness, but have the option of taking out voluntary sick leave insurance. For more information on the subject of illness and sick leave insurance, see our glossary under the heading sickness and our blog on continuation of salary payments in case of illness.

Remuneration in kind is part of the salary and must be accounted for accordingly. However, no taxes are payable on reimbursed expenses. Remuneration in kind and expenses can easily be added in your quitt.account. so that they are correctly accounted for and paid out.

Yes, quitt takes care of the registration, payroll and insurance of all domestic help. From cleanersbabysitters and gardeners, to full-time nannies, au-pairs and caregivers.

Yes, quitt offers its service throughout Switzerland. The service is available in German, French and English.

No, quitt only takes care of employment and accounting formalities as well as the administration of cross-border commuters and the withholding tax.

Yes, that is possible. After registering the employee and drawing up the employment contract, please send a short e-mail to [email protected] stating that the employee is a family member. This is relevant for the correct selection of the billing procedure at the compensation offices. For family members, only the ordinary billing procedure is available.

Yes, this is possible. However, it is important that when registering, the person to be looked after is first recorded as the employer. This ensures that this person is the principal vis-à-vis quitt. and that we can settle accounts with all authorities on his/her behalf. Following the registration of the employer, you can then enter the data of a representative. All communication will then go through the representative.

Articles for a caregiver’s employer

Spitex: What private service providers offer

25. June 2021

For the care and nursing of people at home, one can commission non-profit or commercial Spitex…

Home care: These are the differences between care and nursing

4. June 2021

Care and nursing for people at home are services that are financed differently: The basic insurance…

You employ a domestic help – do you know these abbreviations? AHV, IV, EO, ALV, FAK etc.

27. April 2020

The contributions for AHV/IV/EO and ALV are split equally between employer and…

Our Partners and Awards